Payment and deposits
A deposit of 30% is due on confirmation of you booking. This will reserve your space on the course for your desired start date as spaces are limited, and will ensure your equipment is ready for your in your size when you arrive.
You can pay the deposit by:
• Bank transfer (including via transferwise.com)
• Credit card secure online (Paypal)
• Cash if that is possible
30 days in advance: the balance of 50% is due
The remainder is due on arrival.
10%: Non refundable. Cancellation more than 30 days in advance: 20% non refundable Cancellation more than 7 days in advance: 50% non refundable Cancellation less than 7 days or after arrival: 100% non-refundable.
Money on Malapascua
• Bring cash if possible. Most businesses on Malapascua only accept peso cash.
• THERE IS NO ATM ON THE ISLAND!!! There is an ATM outside the international terminal at the airport. Your driver can take you to an ATM on the way if you need to and you will be safe carrying the money up to Malapascua. There are ATM's in Bogo which is about 1.5 hours away.
• You can change money with some of the businesses on the island including us, but only if they have enough pesos. The exchange rate is poor.
• We take credit cards but there is a high transaction fee, so cash or bank transfer is best.
• You can transfer money in advance or while you are here via Paypal or bank transfer. Please make these payments at least 2 week in advance of departure. We have bank accounts in the UK, USA, Hong Kong and the Philippines.